Monday, February 9, 2009

Anyone getting the "itch" yet?

How about a couple days of nice weather to get the pulling blood flowing. Lil Whitey is still hibernating. He had a couple minor "skin flaws" touched up before heading to the "den". Looking pretty good if i may say so. Need to get a new harmonic balancer on him, old one was coming apart at end of year. Also some possible hitch changes for the new rules. Gonna try to just keep as is as long as we meet the clearance requirements.
I hear rumblings of some new pull locations this year? Cadillac? Ludington? Hudsonville? Greenville? Holland? Still waiting on some dates for sure.
I have a huge confession to make: Our F350 tow truck is being replaced with an '05 GMC Duramax. I know, many will probably disown us. All I can say is............I do like it. We put so many miles on both towing and more yet for work, I had to go with the fuel mileage and the ride. Both are considerably nicer. I do miss the "ruggedness" of the F350. Maybe...........just maybe..........we will try to get a few hooks with the Dmax, I "hear" they do ok.
Will try to keep some updates more often now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A duramax? I only wish that you knew someone that sold them and could get you a GREAT deal on one. Hmmmm.....Can't think of anyone..
Aaron