Monday, June 15, 2009

Muskegon Test N Tune

Finally made it to the track at about 5:45. I had scheduled a company golf outing during that day......I am not always the best at allowing any margin in my life. We made it nonetheless. Got weighed and tech inspected, everything was good. Wondered around the pits for a bit, Brad has done some very nice work on the front end and the hitch of his truck. I wish I could do fabrication like that. Looks nice Brad. Seems to maybe have helped a bit too. He was first to hook and took it way down and WITHOUT BOUNCE!! We went next and had a great hook as well, I think we only got Brad by a foot or so. I think he took his gloves off this winter as well :-) he wants to play for "real". Next Ed hooked with his silver dodge. Had a good hook going but broke his rear pinion shaft. Truck looks great Ed, I really like your bed cover!! We got to hook again later on, had another really good pull. Brad hooked right after us and broke his rear U-joint. Hope you all get them together soon.

No comments: